Tuesday, December 16, 2008

SURVIVOR:GABON

Did anyone watch the finale for SUVIVOR:GABON?It was...kinda surprising...No one voted for Sugar...so sad.I loved her!I can't believe Matty lost to a fire-making competition!But I would've voted for Sugar.Corrine is so mean!I hate her!But Bob deserved it...HI-larious when he couldn't build a house of cards...Hello?Physics teacher?Sugar was doin pretty well too,I can see how she approaches it-making taller but thus makin it less stable.Matty was goin for the reali stable approach and Susie...I dunno how she did it but she won the last Immunity challenge.When Sugar had to vote between her 'Dad'(Bob)and her 'Bro'(Matty),it brought tears to my eyes...so sad!And Matty was furious coz she promised him that she'll never rite his name down...but it ended out in a tie which led to the fire-makin tie-breaker,which Bob won...*sigh*.But Randy was the one who can't forgive and forget,I mean,it was a COOKIE!Ugh!
Here's the list for the top 5:
1st BOB
2nd SUSIE
3rd SUGAR
4th MATTY
5th KEN(loser!)
But I thought THE AMAZING RACE was less dramatic becoz there were no blindsides and no one had to endure Corrine,Randy,Crystal and Ken.But I was a hard-core Nick and Starr fan for TAR...They are unbelievable!I love them!
So I'm goin shopping later,if u watched either TAR or SURVIVOR,tag me.It is of utmost importance...And I welcome my cousin,Celine back to the INTERNET...After...a sad incident...
TO CELINE:u better break up with him!
TO 6P GIRLS:Drama Queen's party is on Dec 23 @ her house...I'm not goin...dun bother to buy pressies for me...and tell me which sch u all get into,ok?(this public announcement is brought to u by me and Yong Yi,u still owe me 6million dollars(remember?)and plus the fees for this announcement,it sums up to about 7million and 500 US$.US$.)
BB!
Sim

"Maturity begins to grow when you can sense your
concern for others outweighing your
concern for yourself."
John MacNaughton

"Having once decided to achieve a certain task,
achieve it at all costs of tedium and distaste.
The gain in self-confidence of having accomplished
a tiresome labor is immense."
Thomas Bennett

"Disocvery is seeing what everybody else has seen,
and thinking what nobody else has thought."
Albert Szent-Gyorgi

"DR TAN,DR TAN,DR WILLIAM TAN!
HE WHEELS HIMSELF TO MARATHONS
COZ HE CAN'T RUN!"
Tan Yong Yi(u r famous)

No comments: