Sunday, December 21, 2008

CYA when I CYA!

Hey hey hey ppl!I'm goin 2 Penang 2moro!All the way until Christmas...mid-X'mas anyways...I'll b goin at around 2p.m 2moro...so I'll probably update again,but u noe...u never noe me...So,let me wish everybody a...VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Hope everybody's Christmas wish comes true and hope that under ur tree is what u've been wishin 4!Remember 2 leave sum cookies and milk 4 Santa!
OH!And a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO STEPHENIE MEYER whos b'day is on the 24th of Dec!(Lucky duck!)She gets 2 presents almost at the same time!
So...I'm gonna do a recap of yesterday and the day b4 that...lets see now...
(flashback 2 Fri)
So,me and my mom's fren's daughter(in short,my fren)went 2 my mom's gatherin with like 4 of her frens...and our moms dragged us along...UGH!,eet my fren,Charlene!She's a year younger than me and wateva...we talk like we're the same age.So we went to sum country club thing and we were bored outta our minds,but we made our day better by goin swimmin!(I realised I've gone swimmin more times this year than last year.)And we had sooo much fun!
(flashback to yesterday)
I bouught 15 packets of HSM collectors' cards!(I took the money 4 10 packets frm my shoppin wallet without my mom noein and asked my mom to let me buy 5 packets!)And I (finally)got TROYELLA!!!!!!!
(back 2 today)
I feel like writin more but I just discovered a fanfic and I'm tryin 2 read all the chapters b4 2moro,so toodles!
~Sim

The last quote:
"True friendship comes when the silence
between two people is comfortable."
Dave Gentry

Well that's all folks!

No comments: