Sunday, December 7, 2008

The start of a BAD day.

UGH.My mom...what else do I have to say?Yesterday,I bought this musical box(the classical one with the handle)which plays my mom's fav tune(I dun think she even noes the name of the music and/or the composer):Canon in D.I left it in my bag(I remember zipping it up)on my table but she HAD to just be a busybody and take all the stuff out of my bag.When she woke me up,she told my that she remembers me buyin a musical box already(Helloo?Collection?Anyways it was just 1 that plays 'My favourite things'frm THE SOUND OF MUSIC).And just like that,she ruined the X'mas surprise 4 herself.So obviously,I was cranky.She woke me up at 6a.m+,ruined her X'mas present and nagged and scolded me,if I'm not upset/angry/irritated,then it would be a miracle.And I was watchin KUNG FU PANDA(hi-larious)on my com and she scolded me for watchin it on my com when I should've watched it on her DVD/VCD player...dots...And she got all A.N.G.R.Y and her temper started to flare up(but she was ok when she complained to me how unfairly my grandpa was treatin her)and she loaded me up with Chinese proverbs (成语)work to do.She doesn't get the word HOLIDAY(she's only like that for Chinese)And it's SUNDAY.U noe,weekend...FUNDAY!I am just so pissed right now...I absolutely detest her...She's a real party pooper!
But I wanna tlk about KUNG FU PANDA.It's sooooooooooooooo funny!And he's obese(in a cute way).I think Jack Black did I gd job with Po's voice.Ppl who dun like him just STEP OFF!
And I just love,love,LOVE KRISTEN STEWART!She's such a fabulous actress and is reali pretty too!Go and watch her movies!I've watched 'Speak' already,I'm plannin to watch 'Catch that Kid' so just...go and watch it!She's so talented!
Mmhmm,so go and watch...and my cousin's changed her blog URL: emobabyx3.blogspot.com .
So...yea,just...BYE.
Lots of love and watevas,
Sim

"We are what we think.
All that we are arises
with our thoughts.
With our thoughts,
we make our world"
Buddha

Do u get it?Coz I dun.Here's one u'll get for sure:

"The past is history.
Tommorow is a mystery.
But today is a gift.
That's why it's called THE PRESENT."
Kung Fu Panda
(Sry if it's not word-for-word.Based off my memory)

No comments: