Monday, December 1, 2008

Heyz frm me and my cousin,CELINE(cue cheers!)

Yoyoyo!
I'm chillin with my cousin here,CELINE!
Me(to Celine):Say hi to the people!
Celine(lamely):Hi...and diao
So...I'M SO 'CITED FOR THE X'MAS XCHANGE(held on Dec 4)!My BFFs'll be @ my house,doin lame stuff!YAY!But to tell u the truth,I dun think they'll like my presents...hehehe...so,er,all the ppl goin to my house,shoutout to y'all:I AM SRY IF MY PRESSIES R NOT AS GD AS WAT U GV ME...becoz of my mom,I hv a very limited budget...(I think u noe my story)
Anyways,back to the issues...TODAY IS WORLD AIDS DAY!By now,u all should've noticed that this entry is PINK!AND,this is 4 my fren,GLORIA who...(voice gradually gets smaller)...I noe she's gonna get angry but this entry is dedicated to her...she's SO gonna make me edit this out.
...OMG!My cousin just told me that this...person in her watever society thing thinks she's the BIGGEST HSM fan...pshh,yea right!I'm so A N G R Y!
To prove that I am a fan,I'm posting a Salute to High School Musical.U have to read,or else...
Well...show some intrest in WORLD AIDS DAY becoz it is important.
It IS!
FIND A CURE FOR AIDS!
STOP GLOBAL WARMING!
SUPPORT TROYELLA AND EDWARDxBELLA!
(I'm not so paranoid in real life,am I?NO...But I'm just reali high right now!)
Ciao!
sim
P.S Go check out(I use that phrase a lot,dun I?)my cousin's blog: darkprincess97.blogspot.com
DO IT.

A Salute to High School Musical:
On January 20th, 2006, a movie came out. It wasn't just any Disney movie but High School Musical. on top of having a cast of fresh, talented, (and hot) stars, it had a decent message and songs that were contagious. The movie was in fact so big, it went worldwide, topped the charts, won awards, and even had teachers singing the songs. It touched the hearts and souls of countless people around the world and raked in tons of money for Disney in the form of two DVDs, a soundtrack, posters, shirts, bags, and not to mention more pubclicity. High School Musical... some may say it's childish to like a Disney movie so much, but I think not. I'm proud to say I love the movie, and would like to say Happy Three Year Anniversary HSM. If you're a High School Musical fan and proud, copy this and paste it, or at least show some appreciation.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello simwee! (:

Shuning said...

Hey sim wee! btw, i change website, coz some stupid guy keep spamming...
www.world-of-magic-mois.blogspot.com

Shuning