Sunday, April 12, 2009

Unfairness in my life

WTH, ok, WTH...
U noe 2day is the KIDS' CHOICE AWARDS 2009 rite? The first broadcast in Asia? But today, my dad said we have to go to pray for my passed grandfather on his side just yesterday(but I was listenin to music)... So only informed today, I was totally spazzin out, coz I was most likely gonna miss it. But he assured me that we would be back in time since they were goin to be there at 10.30 and the KCA was at 12.30... and a damned phone call was recieved and guess what? Oh no, they delayed it and it was goin to be at 11.30... WHAT THE FREAKIN HELL OK, WHAT THE FREAKIN HELL. This is unjust and wrong... I planned the to watch the KCA for weeks, WEEKS! And now... this. I hate it, ok? Why do I have to be the one to pls everyone while no ones there to pls me?!!? And I'll bet my gma forgot my bdae, coz she hasn't given me my red packet yet and my bdae was like 2 days ago... I will remai stinky-faced throughout the whole thin(except for when I'm prayin and when I tlk to Celine) and my dad would obviously get mad, but who cares? I should be madder!
Tis is due to bad plannin, not my prob. Its theirs. I deserve the right to have free expression of my displeasure.

No comments: