Saturday, April 11, 2009

Dedicated to MadiWillow and JolieMarie

I'm cryin again...
Partly becoz of HSM... no, I'm not watchin HSM3 again... or any of the movies in fact...
I'm rereadin some of my favourite HSM fanfics... and I see so many of my fav writers losin interest in HSM and not writing anymore... MadiWillow(written FORGET YESTERDAY) and JolieMarie(-SHOT QUEEN)... so sad... they were the nice ones, though... the ones that gave an official goodbye... They've written some incredible Troyella, but in the end...
I'm overwhelmed by the sadness of this... What if one day, I become like them? I lose interest in HSM... and I say goodbye to fanfiction... for good?
And then it makes me wonder in the future, when I grow up, even if with reluctance, will I still be the same as I am now? I'm scared of what the future holds... and if you think this is just abt not lovin somethin anymore, then you're wrong... Its like losin a part of u... and when u look back, you'll go, "back in the good ol' days"... And that's when you realise that you've grown up and grown out of a part of you and moved on to bigger things...
What if one day, I cringe at the sound of HSM and twist my face up in disgust at Twilight?!!? Admit it, no matter how irritatin this love of mine seems, its a part of me... and without this obsession, I will be just... any other girl...
I've decided to revisit the older fave fanfics of mine and read them all again, and fall deeper in love with HSM... And work on a new HSM fanfic...
Becoz no matter how hard you run, these old loves catch up with you and drag you back, either you follow or forget.
I choose follow.

No comments: