Saturday, April 18, 2009

'Hope you don't meet Buffy'

You know what?
Algebra confuses me.
WHY OH WHY, MR BRA, MUST YOU INVENT ALGEBRA?!!?
*pouts*

Anyways, I'd like to clear this up, my lips were blue becoz of ice cream, ICE CREAM! Not monster sweet, not some weird lip disease... Limited Edition Ice Cream, kz? Sheesh!

And I guess you all know I was totally unhappy wit my 听写results... I deproved by 1 mark, becoz I spotted a mistake which cost me 1 mark... *sigh*... Ee Ning called me stupid, but I thought that was the right thing to do. If I see my results, knowin thats not the mark I deserve, I'll be so guilty... And the guilt will eat me alive... But really, 1 mark or honesty? Make ur decision, I've made mine.

I'm tryin out a new folder... I haven't been fully usin my old one.
I'll try to work out a system to help me be organised so I won't misplace anymore important hw or wateva...

Speakin of watEVA, I snuck a peek at Ee Ning's book- Ways to Live Forever... And I saw this cute list of ways to live forever.
-Find a girl named Eva and make her your GF(or something), so even if you can't live forever, you can live for Eva(foreva).
-Become a vampire. HOPE YOU DON'T MEET BUFFY.
Bwahahaha! Buffy! Oh pls! Buffy is a fictional character, vampires on the other hand... ;D

I've been slackin the past week... I'm tryin to make up for it, but its not workin out well... :( Why is it so hard for me to have self-control?!!? Gah.

BTW, GAH is like the new YOSH. Though I'm still usin YOSH NE!
~Sim

P.S Is typin in this format easier for u to see? Coz I dun reali use double space, so its more diff to see paragraphs.

No comments: