Thursday, April 9, 2009

Almost 13

OK, I totally LD(ians)!!!
They gave me an awesome bdae! With a cake and everythin! Even Ms Praba gave me choco! ^w^! YAY! Awesome-ness!
Thanks to everybody in Sec One LD and some other kind souls who wished me a happy bdae(Although I didn't noe how they knew)... I love all 18 of u! Each of u are special and made for LD! I love u all so much and u guys can bug me as much as u want abt ur bdae! Sry if I seemed un-responsive... Giogi dragged me to run to her class and back in like 5 secs and I barely had enough air to breathe(runnin is not my thing)... and Kat wanted to go "toilet" but in the end, it never happened becoz YY sandg in her loudest voice- Happy Birthday so I was totally shell shocked. I remember YY sayin we'll help u celebrate instead of I, so I 'm shmarticle!
Thanks also to my classmates who sang for me and Stephanie(maybe unwillingly), but still nice!You are all in pitch. And I love post-its!
And thanks Ee Ning for super-shit. I shall treasure it for the rest of my life. :D
I like nice smellin bread. :D
HOLY PENS!
~Almost-bdae princess Sim

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm long life.
I found the website of HSM manga version for you.
and where's your taggie board?


http://www.s-manga.net/comics/cm_20090204_ri_rmc_9784088568683_high-school-musical.html