Saturday, April 4, 2009

Enlightenment

OMG.
Accordin to my Pri Choir senior- lww.blogsome.com was supposed to 'enlighten' me. Go there to be enlightened.
Now I'll have to burn my eyeballs.
And yes, Carolyn- he does look like a duck.
Yuck.

So, my birthday...
I dun want gifts from my ppl(except for Ee Ning; you HAVE to give moi)... Just cards will do! I mean even if ur drawling is suckish, as long as u put in effort, its fine! And I want a wordy card.
And if u reali wanna give me a treat, do somethin nice for me... like learn the HOEDOWN THROWDOWN for me(and the lyrics) and perform it for me- no mistakes, no foolin around. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fRiT05TWwE (how to dance)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33nlGjyW-18&feature=related (music+lyrics)
Or maybe *ahemSarahahem* write me a nice poem- something looooong. Umm... you can also do some nice things for me... like a nice(emphasis on nice- NO RUBBISH EE NING!)... Maybe a watrecolour painting... Or, for my BFFs- a nice looooooooooong phone call.
If u insist on presents, then I suggest that you dun buy anything HSM or TWILIGHT related, coz I'll probably have it already... except for the Twilight Saga Guide. Craft materials- can do. A new pencilcase that's bigger than my current one. Something for my phone... A new book(make sure I dun have it already)...

Other news...
sourmath.com
DUN GO!
Ee Ning and Gen think its funny.
And if u do go... video urself.
Muahahaha!

I'm currently re-readin BD.
I know I'm obsessed.
So?

加油 NZ! My heart is wit you.
My heart is wit everybody.

You'd beta b linkin
I'll b thinkin
Of ways to be killin
If u ain't willin
WORD

No comments: