Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I get to sing, nobody can stop me! LALA!

YAY!
Its gonna b my bdae!
LALA!
So... Ee Ning has been yellin at me to shut up and stop singin Hoedown Throwdown and High School Musical(I only sing the last line of the song:'HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL!') so since 2moro is my sorta unofficial official bdae at sch(since April 10 is Gd Fri), so I get to sing as much as I want! And also, I'm pray hopin that YY will not embarass me infront of LD... This is not a statement. This is a threat... she'd beta not, or else...
Also, 2moro is also Stephanie's bdae!(SHOUT OUT!) so since we're the bdae princesses, we get to do wateva we want(I'll have to explain this concept to her)...
I still remember my last bdae... De and Shu got me hair products(thanks!)... how sincere! Thtas wat I wanted! And now the remainants of the cream/ lotion are mouldin away in my bathroom cabinet. :D Seriously, I'd rather it be sentimental than anythin else... I won't look a gift horse in the mouth, so as long as I can tell that u've put in effort in ur pressie, I'll put in more effort for ur pressie! I mean, its true wat they say, what goes around, comes around... If u're a gd fren, I'll be one too!
Thanks so much to everyone who's ever given me the best gift of all- your truest bluest frenship!
And shout out to my fave LD peeps- Sam, Chelsea and Giogi! You guys are awesome!

No comments: