Monday, January 5, 2009

Sooooo HIGH right now!

Hehehe.
Hi.
(floatin on air)
I CAN'T BELIEVE I GOT SUCH A GREAT RESPONSE TO MY FANFIC!!!
I DON'T EVEN CARE THAT I HAVE A FIERCE LITERATURE TEACHER!...Wait, what?!!?
So yea... today was like hell coz I was panicking all day. Apparently, I forgot to bring all my school bks... Don't judge me.
Um...what else m I supposed to bring? I noe, I noe! You're sayin u're so forgetful Sim! But the sch diary isn't here yet, so...
But I was soooo happy for the reviews and favourites I got! I did notice though that ppl prefer romance rather then hunor...hmm.
...
I just called Fat Pig(I noe, u're gonna kill me) about wat 2 bring. She has about the same insights as me... O, and we've branded our lit teacher chili padi...becoz she's short and fierce. But not devillish like Mrs Khong(sniff). I miss her evil...Evil! Shuning! I miss her! How she would torment Gloria...Moose! Oh Moose! Y did u hv to go to Duman? Won't u miss me(u hv 2!) and Denise? Bimbo(jk!)! O, Denise! Nanyang! Why? Uniform! Bib! White cloth! Food! OME! Food=Vegetables! Vegetables=Ning Zhen! Wah! Y did u hv to go? Pray we get into the same JC... NJC/NUS! Which sch did u pick? St Nicks, I hope! I miss u so much! In fact I miss all of u! Boohoo!
So yea... gtg sleep(mum).
CYA at sch... wait! U dun all go to my sch!
~Sim

1 comment:

Shuning said...

lol like am i realli tt evil?? i look kinda innocent ^^