Saturday, January 3, 2009

ART CLASS ROX!

I know you guys r totally deprived of a looooooong and tirin, oops, I mean descriptive entry about orientation day but I reali wanna tlk about my ART CLASS!
My teacher is Mr Chia(A guy, I noe) but he is so funny! Today we learnt how to draw straight lines and circles free-handed(there's a proper way to hold a pencil when u r drawin a straight line)and how to shade...and how to sharpen a pencil with a pen knife(I think my mum was freakin out when she heard).
And guess who's in my class? Fang Qin and Yi Jing(frm 6J and 1J)! Oh and there;'s this guy in my class named Edward...you'd think I'd be head over heals right? WRONG! He's soooooo annoyin! And fat! This is called insultin the perfect man and everybody in class(not juz me) wanna kill him. He is loud and irritatin. He laughs crazily(and loudly) and is lame. He tries to make us laugh(he thinks he'll be popular) but actually, we're laughin at him, not with him. He's worse than all the boys in my past art classes put together. I hope he dies a Happy Tree Friends death.
Ok, so orientation day... I actually asked a senior where the Sec 1 classrooms were, becoz I thought it would b funny and I didn't realise there was an extra part of the sch that jutted out(which were the Sec 1 n 2 classrooms). I miss all my frens that weren't wit me, but I was stong... I made it out alive! And I'm sittin next to Fat Pig and VA is sittin behind her(...). Our form teacher wants us to make 8 new frens everyday... weird... The teacher's name is Phua Eng Hua(I think), a.k.a my orientation day teacher(u noe in December). There were a few China peeps(O.o) but they didn't reali sound China-ish. Our PSLs(like helpers) were nice. I'd noe becoz I was like the only one that talked to them-
Sry, my mum's b-ing about something(again) so I'll try not to be lazy and update soon!
BB peeps!
~Sim
P.S By the way, how was your first day of sch?
P.P.S Remember to comment! Just scroll down and when you see a link to my comment box, go there and do your thing!

No comments: