Monday, January 12, 2009

I'm BAAAACK!

Yoyoyo my peeps!
I'm bein myself(lazy)and slackin... I'm supposed to be practisin my monologue for my ELDDS(English Literacy Drama Debate Society)/ doin my English hw... but clearly I'm not... so...
Came bck frm SEC 1 ORIENTATION CAMP! It was... interestin... I suppose! I got branded as Pong Pong Leader(which by the way, is not on the list of things I wanna b) and nobody will listen to me when I tell them to call me Giraffe/ Orange/ Squashed... but 'sok I guess... everybody seems to hv forgotten so I'll let it slip. TeeHee! And we had to sleep on the HARD COLD WOODEN HARD FLAT HARD DIRTY HARD floor... I probably slept at 12-1 a.m+ and woke up at 3a.m(coz the fan sounded like a woman screamin; what? I hv an over active imagination!) and woke up(by myself! *beams*) at 5.45a.m to brush teeth. But surprisinly, I was not cranky! YAY! So for camp we had to play like games... we tried to suck up to the GAMEMASTERS with stickers and love but nooooo!(Scream out to all GAMEMASTERS: HOW COULD YOU AWARD OTHER CLASSES HIGHER POINTS AFTER ALL THE LOVE AND MASKIN TAPE STICKERS WE SHOWERED UPON YOU?) Sum other class got the prize! And we didn't get most enthu class award... *sniff* And the worst of all: THE CHINA SCHOLARS GOT TO USE THE MIKE AND FINISH THEIR WHOLE CHEER ROUTINE WITH SOME SISSY MOVES WHILE WE HAD TO BEG AND STILL NOT GET THE MIKE AND DO HALF OUR CHEER!!! I mean like what the heck?!!? So no duh they got 'Best Cheer Award'. And the cheer competition was so made for the China ppl to win, even if they didn't perform it well... And what did Sec 1 Purity get? MOST PUNCTUAL CLASS AWARD! nerdsCHEER! WHOOO! We're most punctual! We soooooo on time! But our PSLs did make it better! Shout out to all our fantastic PSLs(in ABCs): Alex, Caroline, Elissa and Hillary. They we so nice and let me blabber to them all two days long! Sry Gloria and other listen-like-walls-when-I-talk ppl, I found sb else!
Oh so for CCA fair, I was supposed to go earlier coz of ART CLASS but too bad too sad! ELDDS was our last station and I CANNOT miss that!(The things I do...)
So um today was CCA audition sign-ups and I was late for Netball auditions coz I was bein extra at the ELDDS booth... I'm so lame... but wadeva!
I noe I'm supposed to write something important but I forgot what... oh well!
BB ppl!
CYA when I CYA!
Sim
P.S Oh wait! I'm suposed to rite bout me reaction to when I fail/pass my auditions(like how I planned 4 my PSLE results day... sigh... nvrmind! I'll just let my laziness settle!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI SIM WEE! HAHAHA. "the fan sounded like a woman screamin" ROFLMAO. you're so funny! thanks for coming down to the booth to keep me company. and helping to promote ELDDS! WHOO. JIA YOU FOR YOUR MONOLOGUE. I SUPPORT YOU!