Sunday, March 29, 2009

Stairway to confusion

OK, I was readin this Twilight fic called 'Questions' and there was this question: Do stairs go up or down?
I dun think anybody has thought about this so I'll let this settle at the bottom of ur mind first.
Do stairs go up or down?
I dun think there's a right answer coz even Edward (Cullen) doesn't noe the ans, or so accordin to the fic, but if it were me, my ans would be:
Stairs go up and down, dependin on the person walkin it. If u're headed to level below u then the stairs are goin down. If u're headed to the level above u, then the stairs are goin up. But that is not the point. The stairs will only lead u to ur destination. It doesn't determine where u r headed. The stairs do not have any control over u, therefore the question is not 'do stairs go up or down' but 'r u goin up the stairs or down'.
There was supposed to be a meanin to it, but some point in time, I forgot...
Heh.
The other questions:
What happens if you put this side up face down while popping microwave popcorn?
I dunno
Do they have girl’s bathrooms in gay bars?
I'm assumin- yes.
How do they get the air in bubble wrap?
It think the seal the bubbles first then heat it so the air in it expands. I'm smarticle!
What would happen if everyone flushed their toilet at the same time?
The whole building explodes.
What do mermaids eat?
Sea-food.(Geddit?)
What about unicorns?
They are real... rarely do ppl see them, but when they do, they're so mesmerized by them they forget to take a pic. This doesn't apply to me only, other ppl also-ahem. Nothin.
Are there female leprechauns?
Yes.
Do pigs pull ham strings?
Sry, ask Ee Ning.(;D)
Why is the fear of long words Hippopotomontrosesquippedaliophobia? (FYI this is an actual word)
... I dunno coz I dun apply, in fact, is there a word that means 'love of long words'?
What do you get when you mix a bulldog with a shitsu?
A puppy.
Can you put a hobo on house arrest?
I'd like to think yes. If hobos(grammar?) get house arrest then the gov. will give them a home to arrest them in. YAY HOBOS!
Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard?
He ate his beard coz he didn't have a shaver.
How come Superman can stop bullets with his chest but always ducks whensomeone throws a gun at him?
Coz the gun was aimed at his head.
Where in the nursery rhyme does it say humpty dumpty is an egg?
He is not an egg... he's an egg-head... Get it right!
If a tree fell on a mime in the forest would he make a noise and would anyone care?
No, he would rather die than betray his art.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4954524/1/Questions
~Sim
P.S Try ans. the ques. for urself!

1 comment:

ღPheo said...

HEY SIMWEE! AHHHAHAHA FOUND YOUR BLOG!
Link me! http://ariesangel0326.blogspot.com
OMG I DIDNT KNOW YOU WERE FROM 6P!!!
D:
YES 6P ROCKS NO MATTER WHAT YEAR IT IS ~