Saturday, March 28, 2009

I'm so deep today!

I updated my blog... so you hv nothin on me... NOTHING!

OK, I'm goin to VIVOcity aft art class... so I might not post anymore for 2day, but here's a vocab word for you thats big and means so much and is a great motion for debating:

CHANGE.

WARNING: Pls do not be offended by the followin paragraphs.

Of course change is unavoidable, but it makes a diff if when you change for the worse instead of changin for the better. Now, the big issue between frens is changes made between the end of P6 and Sec1... two of my BFFs(no names mentioned... find out urself) are kinda upset wit each other coz of CHANGE. One is prepared for movin on while the other is still holdin on to memories... Is it so bad to move on? Is it so bad to NOT move on? Moving on doesn't mean forgettin, it just means welcomin the future, but if u try hard enuf, u can put ur memories into ur future... If u wanna keep in contact wit ur old BFFs, all it takes is a phone call or a SMS. But this war-ish thing is gettin too far and I wanna play a part in endin it.

This is my message to you: CHANGE IS IMPORTANT, AS LONG AS U CHANGE FOR THE BETTER. MOVING FORWARD IS GOOD, IF YOU DUN FORGET UR BEGINNINGS.

No comments: