Monday, March 23, 2009

March holidays was spent "wisely"

FIRST, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO NING ZHEN! YOU NOE WE LOVE YOU!
And to Yueh Pin whos bday is today!
Movin on... DON'T KILL ME!!!!!!! I'm sorry I havent been bloggin... busy busy bee u noe? My mum and the hackin teachers are makin my life miserable... :( I want out!
And theres so much to say but so little time...
We went out on MAR 20(NZ bday) to Cineleisure and I was freaked out coz Denise told me there were many juvenile delinquints(u heard me!) there who carried knives and stuff and I was so scared. I did not want to die. So we(me, De, Angie and Shan) watched Hotel for Dogs(awesome, btw)and I was tryin not to cry. We went to the arcade to play and I was losin at everythin... Then we went PastaMania to eat(their baked rice is the bomb!)and then Glor came! In her sch uniform but still... then NZ came and we went to take neoprints! YAY! I looked so unglam, but then, who didn't?(Except NZ coz shes the bday princess). I went home early coz of my mum and I skiped the retarded PE project meetin(SORRY FATS AND GEN). I was pissed at my mum for bein pissed at me abt it and she wouldnt stop tlkin abt it!
Anyways, what else did I do in the too-short MAR HOLS... Oh, I finished two books- THE TRUTH ABT FOREVER(MACYxWES YAYz!) and MY SISTER'S KEEPER which was a total tear jerker. I was weepin silently at the back of the car aft I finished MY SIS KEEPER. I'm currently readin Slumdog Millionaire, rushin like hell for Sam and Gen(is it?)...
And btw, SAM, CHEALSEA AND GIOGI ARE THE BEST! They totally understand me and are true LDbfs!
HW, you say? Well... I did rush at the last min and managed to finished everythin but... u noe... I didn't even revise for my Chem test this Fri(I'm so bad) and.. OME- theres a HCL test 2moro! DIE! Okies, bb my lovelies! Remember to spam/tag/crap your heart out on my tagboard(I moved the link up to the very top, but somehow I cant access it, so... just comment, k?)
Ooops!
BYE!
~Sim
P.S I'VE GOT THE HSM3 AND TWILIGHT DVD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: