Saturday, August 15, 2009

Mount Pinatubo or Mayon?

Dying, dying, dying away!
:((
I'm ashamed of myself for not posting... Actually... not really...
But I've just finished an awesome book I was looking for for about a month! It's called 'Beastly' by Alex Flinn... Awesomeness.
And I'm currently reading 'This Lullaby' by Sarah Dessen(she's good). I think I'm gonna finish it today.
History/ Geography project was killer. But I'm just glad that I did my best.
Now, my friends and I are wondering... IS IT MOUNT PINATUBO OR MAYON IN THE GEOG TEST?!!?
~Sim

1 comment:

Mount pinatubo facts said...

Nice post. While going in Pampanga dont miss to visit Mount Pinatubo. Abusilan’s Mountain range is attract many tourist especially adventurous lovers. In March 1991 they suffer from major earthquakes and many are lost their life. Don't fail to visit Pinatubo Spa Town.