Sunday, July 5, 2009

100!

HEAR YE, HEAR YE!
You have been cordially invited to witness this blog post, of which is the 100TH!
~
Yes, this is the milestone of every blog. I can say now that my blog is not dead!!! (cue cheers) But I can't deny that it is HALF-dead... (cue boos)
Anyways, at this point of time, any blogger would ask themselves what their blog is about... Hmm... And I can safely say that my blog is simply a place(a utopia, if you will) for me to express myself and be politically wrong. Also, this blog is a dedication to my BFFs and best friends and classmates, who I mention a lot. Not to mention a place for me to crap(with style)... And a place for others to know what is going on in my life and other major stuff that's going on.
That is what every blog is about.
HAPPY YOUTH DAY AND BELATED 4TH OF JULY EVERYBODY! :))
I can't believe all the teachers didn't even wish us a good Youth Day and/or give us something... except for Ms Chan... Wow... The cracker she gave us will forever be a reminder that we should never judge a book by it's cover, or it's synopsis at the back of the book, or the prologue, or the author... Yes. That's right.
TO ALL PEOPLE WHO GO TO BOOKSHOPS: Please help me find a book called 'Beastly' by Alex Flinn... I'm hell-bent on reading it!!!
And I finished Love, Stargirl... It was, as I would put it, spaztasticalicious. I didn't cry though. But I do strongly recommend it... Stargirl will teach you many life-long lessons.
And I can't get DROP DEAD FRED outta my system!!! It's just so nice! Go watch it. I don't care if Ee Ning refuses... it's her loss... Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha! (Beat that Denise)
Speaking of which, for all you blind batsies out there, my cbox is on the side bar... it's in the first set of links... So look here >>> (maybe you should scroll up first)...
And a big THANK YOU to all who reviewed my 3 poems (and 2 short stories) for the Lit Up competition! I finally mustered up the courage to send it, and no, I'm not planning on winning... It's just my perfectionist self needs it to be totally polished before I submit it... And the biggest thank you of all to my fellow ldian- SAM! Thanks for sticking with me and giving such wonderfully deatailed comments and for trusting me enough to show me your works!
:))
Alright, this is one of the longest posts this year(maybe the longest)...
HASTA LA PASTA people! ;D
~Sim

No comments: