Saturday, June 20, 2009

Just because

I thank SARAH for the RC ingredients! There! Happy?!!?
Oh, so now I'm totally freaking out, coz I slacked the whole holiday off!!! My gosh! I feel bad and I haven't finished all of my hw yet... :((
I'm still procrastinating... and I dun understand a word of Physics... Why does the world hate me?!!?
So yess... My blog and cbox is dying... Yes...
I realised I lack content nowadays... so...
I would show you the poems but then I would be kinda publishing it, and it means that I can't submit them for comp, so yeah...
Ooohoooh! My BFFs met up wit me on Mon!!! We went to Gloria's house and just chilled... I got tanner!!! :)) We got chided by this auntie(She: This bridge is for little children to enjoy, not made for destruction. Please stop jumping on it. ... Don't apologise to me! Apologise to the children if you spoil it.) Bleh. Shannon and NZ were doin a very educational display abt kiddie bridges and slippers! EDUCATIONAL! I got a book(Recipe for Disaster) and this whatchamacallit sign wit my preeeetty name on it and other small stuff that also mean a lot to me.
RCppl: I STILL NEED BEEF, PASTA, TOMATO, CREAM, ICE CREAM AND CHOCOLATE!!! Spare me some! Pleease? Or I'll come aft you!
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!(beat that Denise)
~Sim

1 comment:

Denise said...

Muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! Beat that! :) Anyways, u seriously have to get a tagboard!!! Hurry, I gonna die waiting for it! Missing u :)