Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines' ramblings

HAPPY VALENTINES' DAY!
I LOVE ALL MY BFFs- DENISE, GLORIA, NING ZHEN, , RACHEL, SHANNON, SHUNING... miss u!
I LOVE MY BFFs IN SCH- ANGIE, FATS, DRAMA, JOBO
I LOVE ALL MY BESTIES IN SCH- LYN FEI, SARAH, GEN...
I LOVE ALL MY GFRENS IN CLASS- JOLENE AND LONG LIFE, HUI SHI AND KRISTLE, VA...
AND I LOVE U FOR READIN THIS POST!
~*~
K, so my frens told me I dun update my blog... ch'yea! I so do! What's this then?
I dun get computer priv. every single darn it day, so kill me. Wadeva.
And anyways, I make it up to u ppl by puttin up looooooooooooooooooooooong posts, so... I'll still alive.Ooo, and HAPPY 1 WEEK ANNIVERSARY CELLPHONE! WHOOOOOOOOOOO! Me and my phone hv bonded so much that now, we can't live without each other. I love it so much!
KK, so wat's been goin on these past few days... hmm...
Oooo, yesterday Lyn Fei didn't cum to sch! So sad! I had nb to tlk to!
We did mass PE in the hall which was bad. Crunches, kneelin push-ups... killer. My abdomen area is hurtin.
We saw "fireworks" in Chem... no sound... we had to look at it frm the corner of our eyes... so lame... but cool! I learnt Magnesium + Oxygen x Fire= "Fireworks"
I finally bought a calc! YAY! So cool! In Math, I 'oohed' and 'ahhed', much to the annoyance of my classmates.
There was a councillor meetin... Sarah and I were late coz we "had tummy aches". We were at Mac's actually...
And- oops!
I gtg(again!), so I'll update later, Ks?
Art Class today... wonder what the retard Edward will do?
Last week he came into class wearin a swimmin-cap thing(orange) and mcycle gloves + sunglasses that looked like goggles. O.O
~Sim

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

simwee your posts and your life span are getting shorter by the minute!

StraightedgeKissx3 said...

u seriously snuck out of school?! That I find hard 2 believe. No offense. Any1 find out?