Friday, October 23, 2009

Drama Showcase

Today's Drama Showcase was awesome!
I enjoyed every second while I was performing.
And it's totally true- When you're onstage, you're so nervous you forget to feel nervous.
But the big question remains: WILL I GET SELECTED FOR DRAMA CLASS? And: WILL I ACCEPT IT?
It depends on who are going to be my future classmates. And even if I don't get in... well, it just means that God wants me to focus on my studies so I can achieve my targeted score next year. I will NOT cry. If I do, you have permission to smack me senseless.
Keep your fingers crossed for me...
Hopefully the people on my to-avoid list will not be in the same class as me...
Please?
~Sim

1 comment:

hillary said...

HEY! SIMZ. gah i miss your class and your chit chat.

BTW: I LOVE JERRY SPINELLI TOO!