Friday, May 1, 2009

Penciiiiiilcaaaaaase

I'm gettin a new pencilcase! YAY! But I will miss my old pencilcase... I will miss yelling at it, complainin about it... But... *sniff* I must let it go... My stationary need a bigger home... So... I will miss you, sweet sweet sweet pencilcase!
We went to support Swim Team on Wed... so boring! I couldn't see, I couldn't move... GAH! But free Milo! YAY! I only drank 3 cups! :( So sad! And Subway cookies! So nice... but I hated the nuts!
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GREEN! Green house will dominate. We will eradicate.
Yesterday, I heard the weirdest thing... I heard someone(maybe Yong Yi) tellin me that I should join the evil house... ??? I have no idea, ok?
Drama drama drama!
I will vow that if I get straight As for DRAMA, I will consider Drama as O' Level subject. If I get straight A1s then... I dunno... Depends...
But I shall work hard for every assignment... currently, I'm workin wit Ee Ning... Yup... I knew I shouldn't have paired up wit her. She insulted DRAMA! Gasp! Roger McGough is such an awesome poet! 'You and I' and 'First day of school' are completly different... Yet nice in their own way... WOW.
Long post rite?
~Sim

No comments: